Watch this short video to see how Adventist Christian education provides a quality academic experience in a caring Christian environment.
- Student-Teacher Ratio – maximum class ratios are 15:1 (15 students – 1 teacher).
- Computers – Lower grades use the computers for Internet access, games, and beginning coding. Upper grades are taught touch typing, Internet use, and scholastic improvement programs.
- Character Development – a holistic view includes worship, service to mankind, leadership skills, and over-all development of the physical, mental, spiritual, and social realms.
- Sports – basketball, flag football, and soccer are intramural sports
- Robotics – student teams participate in the FIRST LEGO league
- Spanish Language – learning begins in our Kindergarten class
- Outdoor Educational Experience – an essential part of our learning curriculum
- Reasonable Tuition
- Diversity – Our staff and students represent a very diverse racial and ethnic makeup that provides a rich cultural environment to learn and harmonize with one another.